Make a financial donation
Share the joys and benefits of visual art by making a tax-deductible contribution today!
- $150 subsidizes material costs for an Art with a Heart elementary/middle school program
- $250 subsidizes a child in an Art with a Heart after-school art program
- $500 subsidizes teachers & assistants who bring Art with a Heart programs to homeless youth & adults
- $1,000 subsidizes a student in the Art of Leadership program
Art with a Heart also gratefully accepts shares of stock, bonds, mutual funds and other securities.
How to Make a Gift of Stock
To give a gift of stock that is held by your broker or commercial banker:
- 1. Contact us first at 410-366-8886 so that we may ensure that your gift is handled to your specification and you receive proper credit and acknowledgement for it.
- 2. Notify your broker or commercial banker that you are giving securities to Art with a Heart.
- 3. The stock should be transferred into Art with a Heart’s account. Art with a Heart’s Tax ID number is 52-2227996. The account is at RW Baird, DTC 0547/ account number # 1369-6973
For additional information about giving securities, please contact Randi Pupkin at 410-366-8886.
Donate through the United Way!
Maryland Charitable Campaign #522227996
Combined Charitable Campaign #42709
Donate through AmazonSmile!
When you shop at AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to Art with A Heart. Bookmark the link http://smile.amazon.com/ch/52-2227996 and support us every time you shop!
Donate Art Supplies
Art with a Heart projects are innovative, original, and engaging. We not only need paint, markers, paper, and brushes, but also gently used furniture (to be painted) and recyclables (cans, bottles). At this time, we are not accepting yarn or fabric. We will gladly and gratefully accept your donations during a scheduled appointment. Please contact Megan Fortman at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to drop off donations.